- Date : 20-02-2012
- Location : Nattukottai Chettiar Temple, Penang, Malaysia
- The Decoration : Creative Management, Butterworth
- The Bride Makeup : Shathi Bridal, Penang
- Package : Cinematic Style (option B)
- Song : Adisiya Thirumanam (Miracle Wedding)
- Genre : Wedding Highlights
- Youtube link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXcJyJqlIUA
It is a cinematic Hindu video highlight, the Hindu wedding ceremony of Sreedharan @ Sree and Jeyanthi @ Sheela.
This wedding was filmed at Nattukottai Chettiar Temple also known as Arulmigu Sri Thandayuthapani Temple, Penang, Malaysia on 20th Feb 2012.
Sree is from Tasmania, Australia and Sheela is from Penang, Malaysia. We are so happy for them and it was definitely a great wedding ,Long distance love between Australia and Malaysia.
They are a lovely couple. It was a beautiful traditional Hindu wedding ceremony ….. a great wedding with full of color, tradition…and their culture is ancient.
The very special moment was we capture the scene that in the Temple, one of the male peacock showing off his fur and dancing in front to the couple while the couple walk over them. He opens his tail at camera almost 5 minutes! . We are so proud to have them captured by our team…….
Peacocks are one of the most colorful and beautiful birds on the planet and hope it may bring a very good luck and beautiful life to Sree & Sheela for the rest of their lives together.
Don’t be a silent viewer, and don’t be a stranger. “click” a like to them. Wishing them HAPPY WEDDING….
Follow us on Facebook, click “LIKE” : facebook.com/DigimaxVideoProductions